Typically, we offer sprints for £10,000 if you come to us. We’ll do them for £7,500 plus expenses if you need us to come you.
Today though, we’re proud to announce a new pricing model for clients used to spending larger sums on the big management consultancies. It’s only slightly more complex than our normal pricing and here’s how it goes:
- Transfer £1m into our bank account (from what we understand, this is roughly what a big consultancy costs a large corporate per quarter billing for 8 people at £2k a day).
- Enjoy your sprint week and do some great work.
- At the end of the week, we’ll refund you 99% (£990,000) of the fee.
A couple of reminders:
- We don’t pitch or go through complex procurement procedures. You’ll need to be in a position to spend £1m of your organisation’s money without any checks. This may in itself be a flag for our vetting process.
- If you actually want to do this, do let us know as there are probably tax implications. Cardiac problems may also arise from our checking the company bank balance. We’re not clear on any liability issues that may arise.
Also published on Medium.